Perfect for removing rubber, markings & retexturing
With all the new technologies available and the customer feedback we received, we decided to make a new and improved version of the the BMR-85D, with a better design and more possibilities.Like the 2-45DTM, the 2-30DTM is a regular truck which can legally drive on roads and highways when the shot blasting attachment is dismounted and put in the back of the truck. This means there is no hassle when it comes to transportation from project to project!The 2-30DTM is ideal for surface preparation specialists, doing jobs with limited downtime allowed for jobs such as:
- Cycle lanes
The 2-30DTM has a side shift, to enable the machine to operate in close proximity to an edge on either side of the machine. The 2-30DTM is powered by a diesel engine, and is equipped with the most modern hydraulic and electronic technologies.
- Closed circuit which is dust free
- Excellent separation system dust / abrasives by improved magnet separation system
- Magnetic separator, to perform well on sticky coatings and big quantities of dust
- 2 x 15 kW High power hydraulic motors
- Versatile / Heavy duty / High performing machine
- Optimal use on asphalt and concrete, but can also be used on steel
- Homogenous blast pattern as well for light as heavy blasting purposes.
- Can be used for floor preparation / renovation / maintenance and decorative purposes