The Blastrac BMG-435P is the first and the only triple headed grinder equipped with a petrol motor. It is heavy duty professional equipment, able to work on all job sites. It is an ideal machine for companies dealing with the removal of coating, concrete grinding or polishing applications. The BMG-435P triple headed grinder is dust free when connected to the appropriate dust collection system; making it sympathetic to the environment and protecting the health and safety of employees and individuals in contaminated areas.
The main assets of the BMG-435P Floor Grinder
- Electric start system.
- Working speed 500-900 rpm
- Height adjustable front and back wheels to release pressure of the tools. (Optional)
- Standard water hose connection with easy to adjust ball valve flow control.
- 3 planetary rotating discs Ø 155 mm.
- Floating shroud with brushes.
- Heavy duty professional equipment, easy to work with on all jobsites.
- User friendly and comfortable to use.
- Separate drive system for central rotation and 3-disc planetary distribution.